Thursday, December 07, 2006

It's Begining To Look A Lot Like Christmas

Hereeeeeeee's the family Christmas tree!


JoAnne and Emilie did an awsome job setting up and decorating the ole family Christmas tree - wouldn't you all agree? Just waiting to be loaded with present...

Emilie's at that age now where she is completely taken by Christmas and all that goes with it. It gives me a renewed appreciation of how special this time of the year really is and just how lucky and fortunate a person (boyfriend, father & son) I am.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have recently read your blog and as someone who knows you I seriously think you should be medicated or have your current medication checked for drug interactions.....what the f___ is a wooly bear caterpillar and why would a small girl even remotely care about such things...as for the moss, good call on the bleach solution..I hope you didn't stay awake nights trying to figure it out...if my replies seem a little harsh just consider the source...but the word fruitcake did cross my lips often as I read....have a nice day