Monday, June 30, 2008

Creative Cooking 101

I got a little creative in the kitchen last night in a Victory Garden & Rachael Ray kinda way and 'kicked it up a notch', a.k.a. Emeril Lagasse.

From our garden: (1) head of broccoli, scallions and parsley.

From the market: (1) red pepper, (1) green pepper, chicken breast, (1) package of oriental noodles & (1) bottle of sesame ginger marinate sauce.

In the kitchen (prep): diced the scallions, cut the peppers and chicken into chunks and the broccoli florets into large pieces.

I used two frying pans over high heat:
Pan #1: for the noodles; which I fried with some olive oil and sesame ginger marinate sauce to give some color and crispness - BAM!

Pan #2: for the veggies and chicken; fried with olive oil, and sesame ginger marinate sauce for color and crispness - BAM!

Serving: Two thumbs up, way up - YUM YUM YUM! I'll be having leftovers for dinner tonight...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW, who knew!!!! I would love to have a nice dinner like that cooked for me!

SmF732 said...

BURP...Leftovers very good too!