Sunday, September 14, 2008

From Mother to Daughter...

"From mother to daughter... a Kotex gift package"

My dad has begun the monumental task of going through and cleaning his house, starting with the closets. However, his cleaning methods, in my opinion, are suspect. For example, take the above Kotex box, which he presented to me when asking if I wanted it. You can image me first reaction and it wasn't, "Kotex is not my brand, I use Stayfree but thanks anyway"...

My second reaction was something altogether different when I opened the box and saw what was inside and it went something like this, "what the %@!&". Perhaps, I didn't say that exactly or even aloud but that's what I was thinking! Any ideas on what these might be? They're some sort of preserved, dried fruit or vegetable with a toothpick in many of them, odd.


*Anyone? Anyone? Rather odd I'd say. *Anyone? Anyone? Any ideas? *Anyone? Anyone?

Any idea or guesses on what these 'things' are, please leave a comment. I guess you could also say that my dad is making progress in cleaning his closets but on the flip side my basement is getting fuller!!

*Refers to the memorable quote from the Economics Teacher in the 1986 movie "Ferris Bueller's Day Off ".

No comments: