Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Games and Puzzle Challenges


While vacationing in tropical storm riddled Marco Island Florida last month my brother got me hooked on doing, or at least attempting to do, newspaper games and puzzles, i.e. crosswords, jumbles, sudokus (my least favorites) etc. We’d pickup the USA Today newspaper each day and have at it.


Once we returned home this activity fell by the wayside. However, thanks to Al Gore and his Internet I now have 7x24 access to my favorite USA Today puzzles, which I've come to enjoy and have been fairly successful in doing. Word Round Up, Quick Cross and Up & Down Words are my favorites, booyah!

It’s good exercise for your melon and helps to keep it sharp - sharp as a marble in my case.

Click here to be taken to USA Today puzzles for online fun and excitement.

No comments: