Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Northwest Territory

Northwest Territory - Size 2XL

OK, even though I am leery of the feedback I might receive, especially after some of the narrow minded comments recently received on an earlier post from some dimwit, I still feel the need to reach out to you all for your thoughts on my yard jacket, pictured above. Bear in mind that I love this jacket and have had it for years now; I like the colors for starters, it's super comfortable, light-weight but yet warm and worn to it's ideal look and feel.

Some folks who shall remain nameless have had some negative comments to say about this gem, imagine? So it got me thinking and reflecting on the ole saying, "the apple doesn't fall too far from the tree". You see me daddyO has a pair of yard jeans that just might contain more electrical tape than denim - the tape used to "sew" the holes. I find myself giving him a hard time about this new jean look and style he sports, which technically is hypocritical given the condition of my yard jacket, would you agree? Do you see the dilemma here, I'm torn (no pun intended)?! After all it wouldn't be fair of me to 'encourage' that me daddyO toss out his favorite jeans and than have me parading around in this gem, would it? What's one to do? Did I mention that this is a 2XL Northwest Territory jacket?!?! Wink wink...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Daddy O???? what is that??????