Friday, December 26, 2008

You Might Be a Redneck...

Santa, that portly, fat, stout, jolly, sumbeeach brought me a whopper of a head cold for Christmas - thanks a bunch ole Saint Nick.

In an effort to sooth my sore throat and clear the old head I made myself a cup of tea. I happen to enjoy honey in my tea with a tad bit of milk too. Anyway, I pull out the SueBee Honey and what do I find? Sitting right here under our noses unbeknown to me is the SueBee Honey Collector's Edition and not just any collector's edition but the 8th collector's edition. This edition has a picture of Richard Petty - seven time NASCAR champion and his 200th win NASCAR stock car - sweet! I had no idea we had this item. This bad boy has got to be worth some money, even with it being opened. Feel free to send me an email with your offers.

Now, the only thing that comes to mind at this point is a Jeff Foxworthy line, "you might be a redneck if"...

Check out CountryHumor.com for a list of 300 reasons you might be a redneck. Of course above makes 301

No comments: