Monday, February 16, 2009

My "Man Rose" Bouquet

My valentine day gifts this year were alcohol based, boyeah! They consisted of a bouquet of "Man Roses" baby, which are (12) - 16oz Miller Lite Longneck bottles with screw caps, (4) nips and (3) bottles of wine - 2 Merlot and 1 Grenache. You can't beat that on a good day, so it must be love!

I must admit I'm not quite sure what message is being sent with the pink labeled bottle of wine. However, it does stir up some emotional memories that I thought I had overcome. You see, not too long ago I was given a bottle of ‘Fat Bastard’ wine, chardonnay I believe. I was taken back; on one hand it was a very nice gesture, but on the other I can’t help but think ‘they’ were trying to tell me something…Anyway, it’s a work in progress and I'm improving - I’m still working through the feeling and trying to keep positive. I’ve also begun working out too, go figure.

In the meantime I can’t wait to get my hands on and have a taste of that Bitch!

No comments: