Sunday, April 05, 2009

The 70's

I installed a second banister going to the basement for a friend of my folks. It was a nice little project that didn't take too long and it came out pretty nice if I dare to tout my own horn. The home owner was very pleased, plus it's now safer for her to climb up and down the stair.

Her basement is full of stuff that has been collected over the years, just like my folks. Many of the items are older, for example here are some pictures I took of a vintage Playboy collection from the early 70's -

-


Notice the famous Farrah Fawcett issue, just to the left of the issue with the loooooooooong legs!!

There may have been some 'reading' during my coffee breaks, you know for banister installation ideas of course...

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

So, this is why you were gone so long......................

SmF732 said...

Research, all research!!

Anonymous said...

You must be an expert by now!

SmF732 said...

An expert on "erecting" things, yes...

Anonymous said...

Really, you are so lame!

SmF732 said...

Lame, perhaps but solid, firm and upright for sure!

Anonymous said...

Really?