Sunday, May 10, 2009

And We're Off II...


We got out in the yard yesterday and did some gardening, among other things. We transplanted (18) sunflower seedlings outside; (23) to go, where these will be planted I don't yet know. Emilie and I started these in the house on 4/5, along with some some white pumpkin seeds, which have since been dropped of at my dad's for planting.

We planted the following veggies yesterday:

  • A row (package) of Kentucky Wonder pole beans - 65 days to maturity.
  • A row of Silver Queen corn (30 seeds) - 88 days to maturity.
I took a ride at lunch on Friday to my favorite nursery and picked up the following plants:

  • Two six-packs (12 plants) of Roma VF tomatoes - 76 days to maturity.
  • Five six-packs (30 plants) of Better Boy tomatoes - 70 days to maturity.
  • One six-pack (6 plants) of California Wonder sweet pepper - 75 days to maturity.
  • Two six-packs (12 plants) of Inpatients.

No comments: