Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Dig'n and I'm Not Referring to Gardening


So, I'm driving to work this morning and notice this dark green Toyota Camry approaching who then proceeded to pass me. Okay, no big deal most cars are passing me by in the morning. I've got the cruise control set, I'm listening to the radio (WAAF) and I'm relaxing so pass away.

However, this particular car, once it passed me, then got in front of me in the middle lane. Typically, I wouldn't care as most of the times the person scoots on and is gone. But, NOT this Pecker-Head (PH). For some unknown reason, which surprisingly happens more often than not, he slows down; slows down to the point that if I want to maintain my cruise control speed I need to pass him.

So, off I go and pass him.

As I'm passing this PH I realize the issue of which there were two -

#1 - The dude suffers "DWO". There's nothing that can be done to correct this.
#2 - The dude had his index finger, at least knuckle deep up to the middle phalanx, in his nose and was digging away, and I mean digging, really working it, WOW!

Perhaps, the PH suffers from rhinotillexomania, which I believe could be corrected. However, as I stated earlier, there's no fix for DWO. Now, here is it hours later, at the heals of my evening commute home, and I'm still not sure if I was amused or disgusted by what I saw. You know, some things can't be unseen.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't worry about it, just think of that image ever time you shake someones hand or grab a door handle and I think you will be fine......

SmF732 said...

Yeah, I think I have more in common with Howie Mandel than I first thought. I believe he's a germaphobe and I'm definetly leaning in that direction lately!

Perhaps Michael Jackson was on to something and knew something we didn't with the whole mask and glove thing.

What happened to the good ole days? Back in the day all we had to worry about was a simple STD from loose wild sex! Not these days I tell yeah...