Thursday, June 17, 2010

Ah, Fun With Cat Turds!

Hey you! Watcha look'n at huh?! You wants a piece-a-me?!



This is a picture of our cat Gracie. She's basically an indoor cat, however, since the pool area is fenced in we let her out during the days when we're home. Of course as cats will do she isn't happy with that and wants more - she wants outside of the fenced in pool area and is always looking for ways to get out.

Now, if I knew for sure that she'd take off I would have let her out a long time ago. I don't particularly care for, no scratch that, I despise the fact that she uses the flower beds as her litter box.

This reminds me of a funny little story - well I thought it was funny and still do, Emilie did NOT and prolly still doesn't, hehehe -

Earlier this Spring I was working on the pool area flower beds, you know edging and weeding and the like. Well, whenever I come across something interesting when working in the yard, which is typically insects or toads, I'll call Emilie over. I've gotten in the habit of picking the critter up and holding it in my hand so she can't see it. I then make her hold out her cupped hands at which time I will drop the critter in. Well, she's on to me now and usually VERY cautious of this move, however, on this day she dropped her guard. This time instead of dropping a cute little toad into her cupped hands I dropped a cat turd!! Again, I thought it was funny but I guess you had to be there...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gross!