Thursday, September 23, 2010

Boobies!


Another fun filled commute into the office again this morning!

As usual it didn't take long once I jumped into the passing lane that I had a vehicle come up on me and start riding my ass. I've come to expect this type of behavior and often do what I can to irate the knuckle-head even more. However, this morning I was relaxed and enjoying the topic of discussion on the radio, so I pulled over when I had the chance.

As the vehicle passed I noticed several things: #1 - it was a BMW SUV - well, pardon me, #2 - it was a woman - who by the way was very homely, which just might explain her need to over compensate with the pretty BMW SUV, #3 - that she was smoking a cigarette - nasty habit and #4 - she had the audacity to have a "
Save the ta tas" sticker on the rear of her SUV!

Is that not the epitome of a hypocrite? I can only assume that it makes her feel good and allows her to plod along her merry way like she's this wonderful and supportive person to the cause. She's trying to sell herself as a do-gooder from a perception perspective. However, in the end, and if she truly believed in the cause wouldn't she quite smoking?! What a douche!

Go figure.

3 comments:

Michelle Clay said...

I would have agreed with you that this woman is an idiot had you not made the crack about woman drivers or ugly women having to compensate for their lack of looks.

SmF732 said...

I'll give you that the ugly part was a tad out of bounds but the woman driver comment was made as an emphasis towards "save the ta tas" and to stress the hypocrisy.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.