Thursday, December 23, 2010

Coco Puff or is it?

So, last night we're done eating dinner and clearing off the table and putting everything away where they go.

I pulled the short straw and was loading the dishwasher when I noticed something familiar to me sitting on one of the plates but also something that should NOT be on a diner plate (at this point I already knew what this item was - honest!). So I proceeded to take a closer look at about the same time as I tossed the question out to JoAnne and Emile, "what is this"?!

JoAnne's reply was, "It's a Coco Puff of Emilie's. It was on the floor."

My response - Nope, that's NO coco puff.

JoAnne - "Yes it is, it was here on the floor. I just picked it up."

My response - Nope, that's not a coco puff!

I made my way to the pantry and removed a single coco puff from the cereal box and placed it beside the "other" item for a side by side comparison. I then presented this comparison to JoAnne and Emilie for their inspection. That's when it all became clear!


You see, if was a "smart pellet" or rather a rabbit turd. A single coco puff looking rabbit turd! Now, don't get the wrong idea here, JoAnne runs a spotless ship here, so don't think that we have a dirty kitchen with droppings all over. Clearly, it hitched a ride in on my shoes from when I was out tending to the critters.

No harm, no foul and thank goodness no one tried to eat it, YUCK!

If you're in the neighborhood, stop in for a bowl of coco puffs...

No comments: