Friday, February 25, 2011

I've Suffered Another Blond Moment

and they're occurring more frequently these days...

I think I already know the answer to the question I'm about to ask but I'm gonna ask it anyway, even at the risk of sounding like a boob. OK, ready?!

Have you even given yourself a paper-type cut from a (toasted) bagel?! I did, just this morning, ouch! Yup, I did! Really. Not from the knife I used to cut the bagel in half but from it's toasted, slightly crispy (the way I like it) edge.

Now, it wasn't just any old bagel mind you, it was an Iggy's bagel. An Iggy's multi-seed bagel, which is topped with: organic flax seeds, organic sesame seeds, poppy seeds and coarse sea salt. They're YUMMY!



Although, the picture above it blurry, it does show my wound - evidence.

So, the morale of the story is bagels can cut. Be careful out there!

No comments: