Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Pool Shoveling



Now one would think that since it's winter time here in New England pool care and maintenance would be almost nil. Typically, this is true, however, with all the snow that we've had this winter the weight on the pool cover concerns me. So, that being said and my love for shoveling snow I spent well over an hour on Saturday shoveling the heavy, wet snow off of the cover.

When I was done, I was almost as wet from sweating as I would have been if actually swimming.

It was a lot of work moving that heavy, wet snow all the while being careful not to scratch or cut the cover but it was well worth the effort. I can relax a little now and not worry as much. Also, with help from Mother Nature and the predicted warmer weather later this week, the melting should help too.

Calgon take me away...

No comments: