Wednesday, February 02, 2011

Snow Blower No Workie, waaaaaaa

As I'm sure you're all aware by now the North East has been it with another snow storm - ENOUGH ALREADY! This one going on day 2 and turning to rain.

So, last night after work, I bundled up and headed outside and do some snow blowing. The snow blower started on the first pull, awesome, and away I went. However, when the machine hit the first pile of snow nothing happened. Nope, nothing. No snow came a shooting out of the discharge chute, none. That damn Murphy.

Ah, but I wasn't worried. After seeing the commercials on TV I knew just what to do and began singing, "Like a good neighbor State Farm is there" but nothing happened. So, I tried again, "Like a good neighbor State Farm is there" and still nothing happened. Cmon, now I'm getting frustrated and give it one more try, "Like a good neighbor State Farm is there" and uugh still no-workie.

Just before I begin to go off and throw a fit it hits me and I realize - I don't have State Farm insurance. Well, that explained it. Of course it didn't help my snow blower, which still doesn't throw snow. Need to convince JoAnne to get out there with the shovel but how...

No comments: