Sunday, May 29, 2011

Green Thumb and Dirty Hands!

Here are the veggie and flower (annuals) plants (seedlings) that I brought home last Saturday following my ride to Marshfield to visit my farmer friend. He grew all these in his greenhouse and always plants way more than he uses or sells. He follows the weather quite closely and knew hotter days were just around the corner, so he called and wanted to know when I would be down to visit and get plants. The more he gave me and I took, the less work tending to and watering he'd have to do. So, it was a win win for both of us!


It's kinda hard to tell from this pic but there are a lot of plants there. Of course "a lot of plants" equals "a lot of work"! The good news is that they've all been planted, both, in the ground and in a slew of pots and they're all doing great!!


No comments: