Thursday, September 01, 2011

Hello Up There! Hello Down There!

Last week we headed North again, this time to Westford, Massachusetts to visit Kimball Farm. Kimball Farm in Westford offers a variety of fun activities. The farmhouse from 1939 still sits in the same place.



Here Emilie (#12) and I (#14) battle it out on the high seas in the bumper boat pond What a blast! Emilie did VERY well and held her own. Gave me a run for my money.



And here's another one of Emilie's ideas, an AreoBallon adventure ride, yikes! This dude is tethered to the ground (thank goodness) and soars up 300 feet high. Since it was an absolutely beautiful day we could see forever. The city of Boston in one direction to Wachusett mountain in another.


Looking Up -



Petrified and looking down -



It was quite the experience but I prefer my feet on solid ground and was glad when we touched down. After all, no one wants to see a grown man wet himself...

No comments: