Sunday, January 22, 2012

Round Is A Shape!

So, JoAnne came home from the market yesterday with oodles of stuff and in the first bag I unpacked, a box of Kellogg's Special K cereal. I'm thinking okay we're gonna do a better job, the two of us, and start watching what we eat and get back in shape.

However, subsequent bags I unpacked produced: Nacho Cheese Doritos, Lay's Potato Chips, Heluva Good! White Cheddar & Bacon sour cream dip and a box of Cheez-It's (new flavor mozzarella - does sound good!).

I'm now convinced that the Special K was inadvertently added to JoAnne's bags, perhaps left behind from the person ahead of her at check out but if you talk to her please don't tell her I said this, shhhh!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe you should do the shopping! Just saying.....

SmF732 said...

Duh, looks like someone hit a nerve!