Sunday, January 29, 2012

YUK!!




These are either cucumbers or zucchini squash or perhaps one of each. I was too disturbed at finding these and having to remove them to really care. I found them in the vegetable drawer of my dads refrigerator. Notice the state they're in now, and he just left on vacation for six weeks. Still not sure if the horrendous odor coming from the fridge was a result of these dudes or the half dozen other items he left in there, which were already spoiled.

I REALLY wish I had it in me to leave these items, as well as the other rotting and expired items, right where I found them. To let my dad return home after six weeks and take care of it himself. However, and perhaps it's my OCD, but I couldn't. It would have bothered me too much. So, I removed it all.

Hmm, I wonder if the folks who have attended his open houses have noticed?! I don't believe anyone has opened the fridge, but you don't have to, the smells hit you as soon as you walk in the door.

No comments: