Monday, May 21, 2012

We're On A Roll...



Emilie and I took a Sunday morning drive to my favorite local nursery (The Pumpkin Seed in Bellingham, MA) and picked up some veggies plants.

We bought: Lettuce, Sweet Chinese Giant Red Peppers, Red Onion, Fine Curly Leaf Parsley, Cucumber, Zucchini and Summer Squash.  Also, picked up two different varieties of Marigold.

As you can from the pictures above I was able to get some of these dudes planted.

Also, the seeds Emilie and I planted last Sunday are beginning to make an appearance, well the radishes are (to the left of the carrots above).  Still waiting on the carrots, corn and sunflowers.

Planning on taking a ride to visit my farmer friend in Marshfield, a trip that is long overdue.  When I spoke to him last he told me NOT to buy any tomato plants, as he had oodles he started in his greenhouse.  I typically leave there with hours of work to do in getting all the plants planted.

No comments: