Tuesday, July 17, 2012

We're Here to Pump You Up!

So, after running an errand to Patriots Place late Monday morning I decided to stop in and have a quick lunch at Five Guys Burgers and Fries.  I've seen it, I've heard about it, I've walked past it many times.  We even have a new store that opened up in my town but have never been, so I went.

The burger was good and tasty, as were the fries but very greasy.  Certainly not a place I'd eat in too often but not too bad for a change.

Ironically, when I was standing in line waiting to place my order there were two dudes standing behind me talking about the gym.  One proceeded to make this profound statement, "I don't go to the gym.  The gym is my life.  That's all I do is the gym." - deep right.  So, the first thing that comes to mind is, 'if your such a gym rat and into working out, why are you standing in line for food at a Five Guy's joint?  Shouldn't you be at GNC picking up some supplements and bark and stuff?!"

Of course I was curious at what Arnold Schwarzenegger junior was all about and was NOT surprised to some some early twenty year old weenie standing there.  I would NOT have picked him out of a line up of health, gym-rats, nope.  Just your typical everyday weenie...

No comments: