Friday, March 29, 2013

I Spy Something Menacing

 
My nemesis has returned, curses!
 
As I stood at our soon-to-be-replaced French door while gazing outside into our back yard and sipping my morning coffee guess what caught my eye?!
 
Mr.Woodchuck, a.k.a. whistle-pig!
 
The dude has emerged from hibernation.  Looked like he was surveying the area, perhaps, trying to decide on a new hole location, one with a good view and ready access to our vegetable gardens?!?
 
However, this varmint may have tipped his hand (paw) too early with his appearance.  At this time of the season there are not many food options for him and this just might be his down fall.  First order of business this morning is so pull the old havahart trap out of winter storage, dust it off and set using some tasty and appealing kale.
 
dun-dun-da...

No comments: