Tuesday, April 29, 2014

In A Hurry Sally...

So, the douche-bag that rode my ass up the parkway and into the office park and who continued as we drove over the speed bumps and into the parking lot is the same woman who went out of her way to hold the locked door open for me as we entered the building, WHY?!

That was nice of her but it bothered the $hit out of me just the same.  Seems she was in a bit of a hurry to get into the office, so why wait and hold the door open for the person who's ass you were just riding for about a half mile?!

In my mind I proceeded slammed the door off her dumb head repeatedly, then leaving her in a heap in the doorway as I stepped over her and adjusted by coat.  However, in reality that's just not me.  Rather like the dumb @uck that I am I donned a smile and happily said, "thank you"!

No comments: