Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Rolly Polly

Had my regular follow up doctors appointment this morning.  No issues to report and all my numbers look good.  My doctor was pleased, as am I.

However, she did scold me about my weight.  Apparently, I've put on a couple pounds since my last visit over the Summer.  I have a sneaking suspicion that my brother may have given her a heads up. Only reason I say this is that on my recent visit to Miami just before Thanksgiving he basically told me that I was a "fat ass".  Yup he did.  Came right out and said it just like that.  No sugar coating, BAM!

First the "fat ass" comment from my dear brother and now my doctors leaves me with this pearl (said with a smile and jokingly but I'm not fooled), "You're one eclair short of being obese".

Hmm, guess I have some work to do...but after the holidays :-))

No comments: