Tuesday, May 22, 2018

Edge Hill Drive

Eerie weirdness kinda sorta...


Has or does this ever happened to you?!

It began, or at least when I first started noticing it, was around the beginning of February and continues to this day.  I will look at a clock; morning or evening, at home or the office, in my car or on my phone, at precisely when it displays 6:20!

The significance of this number is, as family will know, the house number of my West Virginia grandparent.  The house where my dad was raised.  Now, of course I'm reading into this, but this coincidence began shortly before my dad passed and now continues after his passing.  Is he, or my grandparents, trying to communicate?!

It's freaky, and truthfully kinda blows my mind, yet at the same time I want to believe it's a sign and that my dad is still near and this comforts me.

No comments: