Sunday, August 16, 2026

Don’t Mind Me

This portly pig ๐Ÿ– was a visiting and milling about the backyard yesterday afternoon -


I wasn’t too surprised to see it, as a neighbor called me Friday afternoon to ask if we had a pig, because if we did it was loose and down by the gate.

What surprised me was how handsome this porker was! Although, it wouldn’t come to me, it wasn’t bothered by me either nor did it seem scared or skittish. Was more matter-of-fact, acknowledged my presence, then continued waddling on its merry way off towards the pond and front gate.

Here’s a short video I took - “Visiting Potbellied Pig

I posted “Lost Pig” entry to a local Greeneville FB group I belong to in the hope of locating its owner but nothing yet. Only folks commenting on how cute.

Not sure where it’s moved on to but hopeful it’ll find its way back home.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous6:03 PM

    Wow, that's some pig! ๐Ÿ™‚

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rolly polly and plump, a real porker!

    ReplyDelete