Look at how meticulous these three trees are pruned -
I’ve been walking by this house for weeks now and noticed early on how meticulous the yard is maintained. A big fenced in veggie garden, well manicured lawn, nice shrubs and flower beds and oodles of bird houses and other lawn decorations carefully placed throughout, not gaudy looking.
So, I was not surprised to see an elderly man atop a step ladder trimming these trees the other morning. He certainly has an eye for details, as the three trees look identical, evenly trimmed without a branch out of place -
I was further convinced of his meticulous eye yesterday, when I watched him fetch his trash barrel from the curb and proceed to wash and rinse out the inside. I mean c’mon, NOT many people do this, there’s just a handful of US 😉
He could very well be my doppelgänger!
I asked if he needed any help but he politely declined but I made sure to compliment his work…



No comments:
Post a Comment