Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Cuy

I haven't had any luck selling this black and white male guinea pig of ours - no takers :-(

He's a little pecker-head and definitely has to go! He's worn out his welcome; he bullies the other cavies, has no personality and is too skittish. All this equals bye, bye.



I've been struggling with ideas on the best way to *re-home this little feller and as fate would have it I came across this interesting - very interesting, article this morning. It's given me a new idea...

Peru celebrates tasty guinea pigs

Click here for the definition of Cuy

* Re-home is a term used by many animal-loving-tree-huggers meaning to find a new loving, caring home. I've got to be honest here, my definition is different and I'll leave it at that.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can he take the others with him??

SmF732 said...

Yes, they all need to go!