Thursday, January 08, 2009

SEN-CHA Green Tea

Vlad HIGHLY recommends the above green tea. He has a box full of this tea in his office and has three or four cups throughout the day maybe more. He a 'pusher'; a tea pimp. He won't take no for an answer. He's always touting how beneficial tea is for you; antioxidants and all. As a matter of fact he's somewhat of a connoisseur of teas to the extent that he has special thermometers to measure water temperature, special tea pots, talks about preheating the mug and often orders exotic teas online for crazy amounts of money, i.e. Gyokuro, Sen-cha and Houji-cha.

My stomach has been giving me fits lately, so I caved and gave in to his prodding and finally had a green tea. I have to admit wasn't too bad - I enjoyed it. I will be fore going coffee and replacing it with the above green tea during our afternoon coffee time. This works out too since the company cafeteria increased their prices across the board beginning 01/05/2009 - happy new year to us.

No comments: