Saturday, January 04, 2014

Lazy Dipstick!


On a conference call this morning, so I'm tied to my chair and listening in.  I'm also watching my neighbor shovel his driveway.  Well, actually tidy up the snow that has blown back into his driveway following the original clean up.

So, the Friday morning free local newspaper lay at the end of their driveway this AM, as it typically does.  They seldom pick it up.  Typically, it sits out there in all kinds of conditions until Monday morning.  Monday morning is trash day for us and this is when it's finally picked up and discarded.

Over time, I've seen them walk right past it - going to fetch the mail, off for a neighborhood walk, doing lawn maintenance, etc. It baffles me why they can't be bothered to pick it up each week and take care of it.  It's unsightly!  Here's an idea, how about they call and have the delivery stopped - they never read it!

This morning was NO different.  He simply scooped it up with his snow shovel and tossed it onto the snowbank!

What a LAZY piece of shit!

No comments: