Friday, December 12, 2014

Another "Victory"!

****  SQUEAMISH WARNING  ***

Winter's upon us and all outside/yard items have put up and stored for the cold weather.  It's about the same time the four-legged vermin are out looking for a place to hold up for the cold months too.

So, when the droppings appear, it's time to pull out the good ole Victory snap-traps.  I recommend the ones that use metal versus plastic, much more reliable.


One down -

Two down - 

Three down - 

There is a fourth one too but I'm unable to find it.  The entire trap is nowhere to be found.  I suspect it's connected to a tail. I'm sure I'll find it once I unpack the shed come Spring.  So, four down and Winter's just begun.  The problem if you don't deal with these pests is that they'll get into and ruin things. For example, I'm afraid they'll get into some of the pool hoses and chew holes in them.

It's gonna be a long Winter.

No comments: