- Picked up lawn fertilizer, four bags; Scott's 4-step program (15,000 sq ft bags)
- Pulled my lawn tractor out of winter storage from my neighbors shed
- De-thatched the entire lawn
- Lowered the lawn tractor blade and mowed the entire lawn, with the primary goal to pick up the mountains of thatch pulled from the yard.
- Spread bag of Scott's fertilizer, step 1. Perfect timing too, just before the rains arrived.
I'd like to think I'm ahead of schedule for spring clean up.
Emilie and I are off to do more errands today with one stop being at my favorite nursery, Pumpkin Seeds. Perhaps, I'll pick up some lettuce. Need to scratch the veggie gardening "itch"...