Thursday, April 23, 2015

The Grass Is Always Greener

More spring cleanup and lawn progress made over the last couple of days!

  • Picked up lawn fertilizer, four bags; Scott's 4-step program (15,000 sq ft bags)
  • Pulled my lawn tractor out of winter storage from my neighbors shed
  • De-thatched the entire lawn
  • Lowered the lawn tractor blade and mowed the entire lawn, with the primary goal to pick up the mountains of thatch pulled from the yard.
  • Spread bag of Scott's fertilizer, step 1.  Perfect timing too, just before the rains arrived.

I'd like to think I'm ahead of schedule for spring clean up.

Emilie and I are off to do more errands today with one stop being at my favorite nursery, Pumpkin Seeds.  Perhaps, I'll pick up some lettuce.  Need to scratch the veggie gardening "itch"...



No comments: