Sunday, June 28, 2015

Veggies Are Growing!!

Our gardens have taken off!  At the risk of jinxing things that's all I'll say on that.

The cucumbers are starting to climb.  Also added some pepper plants, an Early Girl tomato and (3) heirloom type cherry tomato plants to this bed -


The garlic continues to do well.  I removed the flower shoots (scapes), as I typically do, so the plants put more of their effort into the bulb.


The tomato have taken off.  I've had to tie them twice so far.  The squash is also doing very well.  There's a summer squash just about ready to be picked. The sunflowers, which grew on their own from last year, are going to be BIG.  Thankfully I transplanted these in a row along the fence behind the other plants.  Although, you can't seem them in this photo the peppers have taken hold and finally starting to get bigger.


YUMMY!

No comments: