Friday, September 04, 2015

Gotcha!

"Say hello to my little friend" (what Tony Montana, aka Scarface, screams as he blasts the door with his "little friend" (a gun)).

Okay, so I'm not screaming and not blasting any doors.  Simply saying hello to my new little friend Mr. or Mrs. Skunk.

Like Mr. Woodchuck, this dude enjoys corn on the cob from Jane and Paul's Farm in Norfolk.




Made a darn mess too, digging up the lawn under and around the trap, trying to escape.  Over the years I've had terrific success in relocating skunks.  Never got sprayed.  However, since I no longer have a truck the only alternative I had was the trunk of my car and I didn't want to risk that, no sir.  Instead I unhooked the trap latches and let Mr/Mrs skunk free itself.

So long as it doesn't mess with the chickens we'll be fine.

No comments: