Saturday, September 17, 2016

Traffic In The USA

So, Bruce Springsteen was at Gillette Stadium in Foxborough this past Wednesday night performing the last concert of his tour.

I did not go.  I didn't want to go. I heard he put on a good show and played for an extra 30 - 45 minute.  Well past the towns allotted curfew for which I'm sure he'll be fined.  So, bully for Bruce and the fans in attendance!

Due to this event all commuter traffic leading to the venue was effected and a royal mess, as is typically the case.

What normally takes me an hour to get home took me two, UGH!  Traffic on Rt.495 crawled, bumper-to-bumper for most of my ride.  At one juncture I took a screen shot of my Wave app which as you can see shows solid red otherwise known as heavy stop and go traffic.  It made for a much longer work day...


Next week, Thursday September 22, the Patriots are hosting the Texans at Gillette, so traffic leading to the event will be heavy once again adding misery to an already miserable evening commute...

No comments: