Tuesday, June 12, 2018

Whatcha Doing?!

Can you spot the item in the below picture that doesn't belong?!  Please people, be kind I realize it's a tad messy but organized...


Ta-da! A baby American Robin wandered it's way in the garage.  I'm thinking it was a good thing I noticed it or perhaps the outcome could have been different; a stinky one at that.

Boy-O-Boy did this little one carry one and fuss when I picked it up.  That of course alerted the parents who were none to happy with me and they too began to carry on.  If you didn't know any better you'd a thought someone was being beaten.


After a stern talking too the youngster quieted down.  The parents in turn stopped dive bombing me, so I was able to take and drop the fledgling off at a safe spot down back and out of harms way.

No comments: