Thursday, February 26, 2009

Cell Phone Etiquette (Lack of)


I attended a training class today at our corporate office in Boston, which was a nice change of pace from my typical work day.

The preferred method of transportation into Boston is the MBTA (Massachusetts Bay Transportation Authority) or more specifically, the commuter rail (purple line). This is typically an adventure, however, today was relatively uneventful.

Now, don't let that fool you and if you know me you'll know that I''ll find something to complain about and today was NO different.

Today's #1 complaint - assholes and their cell phones or rather their cell phone conversations! It's ABSOLUTELY incredible at just how inconsiderate some people can be. These nimrods riding a standing room only train that's relatively quiet and talking on their cell phones as if they're in their own living room for everyone to hear. Hello dipshit, NO one needs to or wants to hear how wonderful you think you are and your business - SHUT THE FUCK UP!!

I could go on and on and on; I have endless examples. The moral of the story is PEOPLE SUCK - that's all and have a nice day.

No comments: