Friday, April 10, 2009

A Mulching Story


We had the day off today, Good Friday. So, this morning JoAnne said she was going to the market to pick up the fix'ns for Easter dinner. Said she wanted to beat the weekend chaos - good idea. I should have known something was up when she took a left out of our driveway. You need to turn right to go to the market.

She came home abut 10 minutes later and announced that she just ordered 5 yards of bark mulch, that it was being delivered and would be here soon. I didn't realize that the market now carried mulch, interesting concept.

Well, it took all day but we spread ALL 5 yards and it looks FANTASTIC! Hopefully, I'll be able to stand up straight again soon, walk without pain and lift my arms above my waist.

Note: We went with the black mulch; looks sooooooooooo much better than the red!

No comments: