Thursday, May 07, 2009

Donate Today!

I gave blood today at work - 1 pint. It's now your turn! Consider yourself officially asked.

One blood donation can help save up to 3 lives. Only 5% of eligible Americans give blood. Every 2 seconds someone in America needs blood. Less than 30% of the people who give blood once will ever give blood again. Donated blood only lasts for 42 days. You can donate blood as many as 6 times a year. There is a 97% chance that someone you know will need a blood transfusion.

Click here to go to The American Red Cross and learn more.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are such a do gooder, what happened to SMF that I used to know????

SmF732 said...

I've found the Lord and changing my ways...

NOT!!

I had you going there for a minute didn't I? Admit it! Cmon!

Nope, I'm the same old miserable prick who had a weak moment I guess...