Monday, June 11, 2012

All Aboard!

Took the commuter rail train into Boston this morning, as my presence was requested in our PO Square office.

I do NOT care for the train experience in general.  The whole hurry up and wait and herding aspect, BLAH!

Also, I don't need to be that close to people I don't know and quite frankly don't give a flip about.  People are just plain weird and I'd prefer they stay away from me, far, far away...

Of course the petite woman doesn't sit next to me, rather the larger (and I'm being nice here) dude with a backpack and laptop case has to sit next to me.  The seats are built for two; two normal sized folk.  Besides the fact that they're worn, super uncomfortable and all slant downward and towards the center.  Point being is that two complete strangers don't need to be so close.

Ah, can't wait to see what my evening commute has to offer, oh joy!

No comments: