Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Westwood Pizza Reminiscent


I'm in the process of going through the many boxes of pictures we have in an effort to make sense of them all.  My master plan is to get them all scanned and in digital format. To date I've scanned 687 and that's just the tip of the iceberg!

In one of the boxes I came across this old menu for Westwood Pizza.  I don't know the date but based on the prices it was quite some time ago.  If I was to guess I'd say somewhere in the early 80's.

This is where the Frye's would get our pizzas from.  If I remember correctly, we'd get a free small cheese pizza with any order of five small pizzas, which we often took advantage of (I may have the numbers wrong but it was something like this).

Good old Spiro, the Greek owner/operator.

No comments: