Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Dog Eats Floor...Film At 11!



Yup, she did! I left Trixie alone for maybe 10 minutes while I took a quick shower and when I returned this is what was waiting for me! She found herself a place smack dab in the middle of the kitchen floor; a highly traveled and highly visible spot, and decided it was a good time to start ripping the linoleum a part!

She has the run of the kitchen and has been left alone many times before, so why all of a sudden did she decide to do this is puzzling. She has a dozen different chew toys to choose from and is always playing with one. Plus, we're pretty lucky with her, as we've not really had any other chewing incidents to speak of - one or two but she is a puppy after all.

It's not too bad though, right?! You can hardly notice it, right?! I bet we can get many more years outta this old floor, right?! I was planning on replacing the floor too but we didn't win the big Mega Millions jackpot, alas...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love that dog!!! Now we can get a new floor!!!!