Sunday, April 19, 2020

Timberland OUT! Cabela IN!

Great boots.  Loved these boots.  Tremendous boot. Very comfortable boots.  Interesting, the soles on both boots split and both in the same spot, the balls of my feet.  I wore them as long as I could but my feet started getting wet.  Like my dad would do, I thought of using the plastic market bags on each foot but quickly passed on the idea.  I get enough ribbing from family and friends as it is, why give them more ammo...

I called Timberland to see what, if anything they could or would be willing to do, and I was told that if they're older than one year I am SOL. So, frustratingly I had to move on and buy another pair.  This time, in an effort to show my displeasure with Timberland, I bought a pair of Cabelas boots from The Bass Pro Shop.  So far, so good.



Sadly, this pair went in the trash...

No comments: