Friday, October 29, 2021

Reuse, Repurpose and So Long


I finally pulled the bunk beds down from the attic. I spent a good hour the other day washing and wiping them down, thank you Murphy's Oil soap, as they roared back to life and look very good.

These were used by my brother and I growing up, then by my two oldest when they were young and have been stored up in our attic for many years now.  A good product, built years ago when things were made to last, that was put to good use by my family and served us well.

That being said, the time has come to let go of this heirloom and pass it along to another worthy family, as it has plenty of life left in it.  I am plead to say that I found a new home for this piece, down in Connecticut, where it's sure to make a couple youngsters very happy.

No comments: