Saturday, April 30, 2022

Leaning Poplar Tree Of Ye Olde Homestead - Update


I posted back on Nov 27, 2021 about the neighbors Poplar tree leaning and looking like it was going to fall.  Here we are on the last day of April 2022 and it's still standing, although leaning considerably more. I was hoping a heavy wet snow storm and strong winds would take it down at some point over the winter but nope!

Technically, it would be down had it not got hung up in the neighboring Boxelder tree.  That is all that is keeping it up, UGH.  It concerns me that it could fall at any time really.  I'm always out in that area mowing, weed-whacking, etc. and not too happy about playing Russian roulette on when the tree decides to fall.  Suppose I need to talk to the neighbor and ask him what his plans are?!

No comments: