Sunday, January 29, 2023

So Modest Is Oliver

Okay, so I was looking for Oliver the other afternoon, as he wasn't sleeping in his usual spot on the couch.  Now it's very possible he wasn't in his usual spot on the couch because I banished him and put some magazines in his spot.  Too much hair getting on the couch.

I checked the other spots he sometimes uses and again he wasn't there. So, I begin my search by going room to room and to my surprise I find him curled up nice and comfy on the spare bed - not that I'm any more pleased that his hair will now be all over the bed, alas.

However, the absolute funniest thing is that he is curled up against his own self image pillow!  I did NOT place him there and this was NOT a staged picture, no sir.  Plus you can tell he's content there and that I woke him from his nap.

What a ham bone he is!


No comments: