Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Number 54


So, I'm presently at work, working like a dog, head down and in the zone. My phone begins to ring, which snaps me back to the present.

It's JoAnne, she's whispering and in a giddy excited voice. She says to me, "I'm at Target in North Attleboro, guess who else is here"?

Although a good guess I was wrong.

Again, she whispers in that same giddy, excited, oh la la, out of breath voice and says, "Tedi Bruschi"!! "He's in the toy isle with his boys"!!

Pretty cool huh?!?! I asked her to take a picture of him but she wouldn't because he was with his boys. Admirable, but c'mon it's THE Tedi Bruschi! Mr. New England Patriot! He's gotta be used to being approached all the time by adoring fans.

Anyway, not sure of the outcome but I suggested that she head over to the book section and see if there was a copy of his book, "Never Give Up: My Stroke, My Recovery & My Return to the NFL". If so, see if he was willing to sign it and if yes then buy it! I already have this book and have read it but owning a signed copy would be pretty cool.

I guess we'll see when I get home if JoAnne had the nerve to approach him. Stay tuned!!

No comments: