Saturday, August 20, 2016

In Attendance I Was!

I received a surprise phone call Wednesday evening from my neighbor asking if I'd like to go to the New England Patriots vs Chicago Bears preseason game at Gillette Stadium and I said YES!

Although, I've been in Gillette Stadium many many times, this was the fist time evah attending a Pats game in all my years.

It was a perfect night for the game with free parking just outside the entrance gate and our seats were terrific.  Plus, and of course, the Pats won the game 23 to 22.  Unfortunately, the GOAT (Greatest Of All Time), Tom Brady didn't play, nor was he in attendance.  Thank goodness the Patriots Cheerleaders were on hand...

Ticket in hand -


Pats vs dah Bears -


Here comes the players with a beautiful sunset backdrop -


And of course a complimentary cheerleader pic -  

No comments: