Tuesday, September 03, 2019

Cleaning Up My Act (Yard)

Before -

 After -

Going once?  Going twice? SOLD!

I hemmed and hawed over the last couple years about this old chain link kennel and what to do with it.  We bought it off Craig's List years ago in some town on the north shore like Reading or something silly. I don't believe we paid that much for it and certainly got our money out of it.  

In the past we've used it to house ducks and chickens and even rabbits, however, the latter tunneled  right out in short order.  In recent years it's been used for storage to hold miscellaneous outside items, e.g. tomato cages, metal tomato stakes, old cages and barrels.  All in all it was more of an eye sore than anything else.

So, I pulled the trigger, threw together an ad on letgo and I "let it go"!

No comments: